"

Reptilfreaks.no > Virvelløse dyr > Edderkoppdyr > Skorpioner A new species of Barbaracurus from Somaliland

Skorpioner Her kan du snakke med andre om skorpioner.

Svar

LinkBack Trådverktøy Visningsmoduser
Gammel 24-05-2019, 13:11   #1
Reptilfreak

Parabuthus sin avatar

Medlem siden: Jul 2007
Sted: Trondheim
Meldinger: 1,377
Standard A new species of Barbaracurus from Somaliland

Frantisek Kovarik and co-workers have published a new species of Barbaracurus Kovarik, Lowe & Stahlavsky, 2018 (Buthidae) from Somaliland.

Barabaracurus feti Kovarik, Lowe &Stahlavsky & Hurre, 2019

In addition, the species Babycurus borellii Rossi, 2019 is synonymized with B. yemenensis Kovarik, Lowe, Seiter, Pliskova & Stahlavsky, 2015.

The article has an identification key for the genus.

Editors note:
B. borellii was not previously listed in The Scorpion Files because it was published in the journal "Arachnida - Rivista Aracnologica Italiana", which I'm not able to get articles from by myself. I'm aware of several recent publications with taxonomical changes from this journal, but I only add updates to The Scorpion Files after having read the articles. I cannot update The scorpion Files based on information in article titles.

Abstract:
Barbaracurus feti sp. n. from Somaliland is described and compared with other species of the genus. Additional information is provided on the taxonomy and distribution of the genus Barbaracurus, fully complemented with color photos of specimens of both sexes of the new species, as well as of their habitat. In addition to morphology and hemispermatophores, we also describe the karyotypes of B. feti sp. n. (2n=23). Included is a key for Barbaracurus. Babycurus borellii Rossi, 2019 is synonymized with Barbaracurus yemenensis Kova?ík et al., 2018 syn. n. as a junior synonym because the description dated in February 2018 was in reality published/accessible in March 2019.

Reference:
Kovarik F, Lowe G, Stahlavsky F, Hurre AA. Scorpions of the Horn of Africa (Arachnida, Scorpiones). Part XX. Barbaracurus feti sp. n. from Somaliland (Buthidae). Euscorpius. 2019(280):1-11. [Open Access]

Family Buthidae

More...
Parabuthus er offline   Svar med sitat
Svar

Trådverktøy
Visningsmoduser

Regler for innlegg
Du kan ikke starte nye tråder
Du kan ikke svare på innlegg / tråder
Du kan ikke laste opp vedlegg
Du kan ikke redigere meldingene dine

BB kode er
Smilier er
[IMG] kode er
HTML kode er Av
Trackbacks are
Pingbacks are
Refbacks are

Lignende tråder
Tråd Tråd starter Forum Svar Siste melding
A new species of Pandinurus from Somaliland Parabuthus Skorpioner 0 14-02-2019 12:35
A new species of Gint from Somaliland Parabuthus Skorpioner 0 14-01-2019 09:23
A new species of Compsobuthus from Somaliland Parabuthus Skorpioner 0 18-04-2018 12:51
A new species of Pandinurus from Somaliland Parabuthus Skorpioner 0 07-12-2017 14:14
A new species of Pandinurus from Somaliland Parabuthus Skorpioner 0 07-04-2017 11:40

Alle tider vises som GMT +1. Klokken er nå 15:06.